Velocity Ventures actively advocates sustainable investing. We believe that responsible ownership means ensuring business success does not come with an environmental or social cost, and together with good governance, we seek to achieve this.
Environmental criteria consider how a company performs as a steward of nature.
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Achieve carbon neutrality
- Increase water efficiency
- Water conservation
- Waste minimization
Social criteria examine how it manages relationships with employees, suppliers, customers, and the communities where it operates.
- Diversity & inclusion
- Guests and employee health and well-being
- Youth employment
- Human rights and fair labour practices
Governance deals with a company’s leadership, executive pay, audits, internal controls, and shareholder rights.
- Commitment to ESG
- Company ethics
- Decision-making and strategic oversight
- Disclosure and transparency
- Clear and fair ownership structures
- Governance of stakeholder engagement
We recognize the potential impact of its companies on the environment, workers, communities, and society, as well as the potential impact of climate change on the companies in which the Fund invests.
As such, we have embedded considerations of ESG throughout all stages of our investment process, as well as within our own organization.
Velocity Ventures is a signatory of the Principles for Responsible Investment.
If you are the founder of a Hospitality & Travel startup in Southeast Asia, get in touch with us.
+65 6297 5361
33 Maude Road
#02-01 YTC Building